Join Jess as she leads you through creating a unique country twist on the holiday wreath!
You will start with a chicken form and choose from a variety of natural decorative elements foraged right from the farm. You will use floral wire to create your wreath masterpiece - it's easier than you think! Feel free to bring your own "extras" to make your wreath special to you!
Duration of the workshop is 1.5 hours, however it will likely take closer to an hour.
Workshop size is limited to 10 participants, we will add additional times & dates if there is enough interest.
Cost includes chicken form, foraged elements (greenery, dogwood etc), and floral wire.
Contact us (email, call, text, Facebook message etc.) to secure you spot, once we confirm etransfer of $40 can be sent to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Workshop Guidelines:
• On the date of the workshop, if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID, please do not attend and let us know so we can refund your ticket.
• We will maintain a list of names and contact information of all attendees for contact tracing purposes.
• When you arrive, we will ask you to sanitize you hands.
• This is an outside event, however it may be moved into our shop if weather required. All attendees will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the workshop if we are in the shop. No exceptions.
• In order to maintain physical distancing we will separate work tables. Please let us know if someone in your "bubble" is also attending.
• Throughout the workshop, we will ask you to occasionally sanitize your hands.
Please note we do not have a washroom available for use.